There are a number of volunteer opportunities at Heartland Girls' Ranch. Please contact Katie Saterbak at (320) 843-4815 or email@example.com if you would like more information.
- Volunteer Driver - We are currently looking for a volunteer driver to take girls to various appointments. This would require about 20 hours of training as you would be responsible for supervising girls during this time. A Ranch vehicle would be provided.
- General Maintenance - painting, remodeling, repairs
- Landscaping & Gardening - planting, weeding, gardening
- Activities - planning and leading a specific activity such as a craft, fitness activity, dance team, Cultural Awareness Day, etc.
- Hoofprints of Hope - giving an educational presentation on a particular business topic or helping to sell products at a vendor event
- Employment Skills - giving an educational presentation on career options, resume writing, budgeting, or other topics
- Office Assistance - helping by answering the phone, sending out mass mailings, or other clerical tasks
- Fundraising/Donations - organizing a donation drive or sorting through donations
We usually do not have volunteers assist with horse programming.
Due to the large number of requests and importance of privacy and confidentiality for our girls, we are not accepting any new groups of volunteers at this time.