There are a number of volunteer opportunities at Heartland Girls' Ranch. Please contact Katie Saterbak at (320) 843-4815 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.
- Volunteer Driver - We are currently looking for a volunteer driver to take girls to various appointments. This would require about 20 hours of training as you would be responsible for supervising girls during this time. A Ranch vehicle would be provided.
- General Maintenance - painting, remodeling, repairs
- Landscaping & Gardening - planting, weeding, gardening
- Activities - planning and leading a specific activity such as a craft, fitness activity, dance team, Cultural Awareness Day, etc.
- Hoofprints of Hope - giving an educational presentation on a particular business topic or helping to sell products at a vendor event
- Employment Skills - giving an educational presentation on career options, resume writing, budgeting, or other topics
- Office Assistance - helping by answering the phone, sending out mass mailings, or other clerical tasks
- Fundraising/Donations - organizing a donation drive or sorting through donations
We usually do not have volunteers assist with horse programming.